Radiohead on Tour: The First 10 shows
Radiohead kicked off their 2012 Tour last month in Miami, FL and have played a total of 10 shows, not including their performance on the Austin City Limits Television program.
The tour has consisted mostly of material from The King Of Limbs, though the band have played at least one song from every album excluding Pablo Honey. Though there have been quite a few surprises.
On this tour Radiohead have debuted three new songs: ‘Identikit’, ‘Cut A Hole’, and ‘Skirting On The Surface’ so far.
They played the B-Sides: ‘Meeting In The Aisle’ and ‘The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy’ live for the first time.
You can check out all of the setlists from the first 10 shows here.
What songs are you hoping to hear?
Plan on seeing Radiohead on Tour this year?
Radiohead’s The King of Limbs tour will resume on April 9th at the Key Arena in Seattle, WA.
Here are just a few tips if you plan on seeing Radiohead on tour this year:
- When you arrive at the venue find out what their entry procedure is. (Make sure to check several times, because they do change sometimes).
- During the first 10 shows people would start lining up as early as 8:00am to get a spot close to the stage, or at the rail. Plan on going early if you want to be really close to the stage.
- Make friends with others in line. (They will usually save your spot for you in line if you need to step away for a minute.) And it makes for a better crowd experience.
- If you plan on buying merchandise, try to buy it before the show (the lines are not as long), and you can take the merchandise back to your car so you don’t have to carry it around.
- Stay hydrated. There were reports of several people passing out during the show in Houston.
- Have a Great Time!
Recently the site underwent a few changes. I’m still gathering all of your feedback before I make any further changes. If you have any suggestions, please leave them here.